Our St. Louis trip started earlier than planned because my best friend Katie lost her Dad. Katie and her family have not left my mind in their time of loss. I know they will miss him terribly. He was a wonderful father, Papa and loving husband! We love you Terry. Heaven got a teddy bear as an angel last week. Rau family, you continue to be in my thoughts.
St. Louis Trip
RJ's First Flight- I was so nervous!
And we are off!!!
.JPG) |
| 2 Bags, one huge suitcase, car seat, base to car seat, stroller and baby- CHECK! |
.JPG) |
| 2 flights - we made it!!!!! |
.JPG) |
| Aunt Ashley meets RJ- this was emotional for me- love my sis! She fell in love with him. |
.JPG) |
| My Grandparents with RJ- Again, so cool for me to take RJ and meet them. They are so special to me and RJ had a great visit with them! |
.JPG) |
| Playing and looking at Big Bird |
.JPG) |
| Ashley 4- Heather 1 (+ Miles and Katrina not pictured) TOTAL = 7 kiddos keeping us very busy!! |
.JPG) |
| Isla and her Great Grandmother |
.JPG) |
| I took the boys Oregon Duck T-shirts and gave them pumpkin décor! |
.JPG) |
| My Great Aunt Marilyn with RJ |
.JPG) |
| Finley |
.JPG) |
| CHEEESE! |
.JPG) |
| My Great Aunt Kathy Meeting RJ |
.JPG) |
| my brother Andrew and Jess at Grandma's meeting RJ |
.JPG) |
| It was a hat day- My Grandpa loved RJ; He said, "boy that is a good looking kid" |
Katie Met Mary Engelbreit- her Mom loves her and we thought in her time of loss, a card from Mary Engelbreit would be nice!
Katie hosted a beautiful meet and greet for RJ and I!
.JPG) |
| High School Friends |
.JPG) |
| My Mom and Amsden (I think? Twins- hard to tell!) |
.JPG) |
| Colleen my high school friend holding my sister's daughter Isla! Colleen is expecting her 2nd child |
.JPG) |
| Delicious food |
.JPG) |
| Charlene, Kendra and RJ at Katie's house. |
.JPG) |
| The Boys running around Katie's back yard playing soccer |
.JPG) |
| My loves Charlene- Kendra and De with my baby boy- so special |
.JPG) |
| Steve and Charlene came in town from Chicago to visit with us- too sweet. |
.JPG) |
| Steve- a natural |
.JPG) |
| Charlene- so sweet |
.JPG) |
| love these girls |
.JPG) |
| De came in from KC to see RJ- again, so nice of her! |
.JPG) |
| Lisa Holley and Lara- Mother Daughter- Great photo of them |
.JPG) |
| A few of my high school friends with our Moms! It was such a great get together! |
.JPG) |
| Colleen and I |
.JPG) |
| RJ |
.JPG) |
RJ and I
|
My sister Ashley also hosted a party for RJ and I where I saw a lot of family I would not have seen otherwise. It was so thoughtful of my sister and Katie to do this for me!
.JPG) |
| RJ having some tummy time, playing with his cousins |
.JPG) |
| Ashley's house is a busy house- Life Is Good |
.JPG) |
| Uncle Time and Aunt Holly meet RJ |
.JPG) |
| Grandma Verweyst and RJ |
.JPG) |
| Uncle Andrew , My Brother and RJ |
.JPG) |
| My sweet Great Aunt Barb with sleeping baby RJ |
.JPG) |
| My cousin Beth with RJ |
.JPG) |
| Dianne and Gus- Family friends my entire life with my baby RJ |
.JPG) |
| My neice Isla and I- I wanted to bring her home with me- what a special baby- |
.JPG) |
| gorgeous |
.JPG) |
| My Mom with her Grandsons- missing Miles- at my sisters house |
.JPG) |
| Mom and Isla- |
.JPG) |
| Mom and RJ out to lunch- He loves his Grandma Missy |
Time for some Fall pics taken at Kirkwood Farmers Market while the boys played on the playground
.JPG) |
RJ and Isla- 3 months apart
April 1st and June 28th- similar in size!!! |
.JPG) |
| Isla so content- RJ wasn't haha! |
.JPG) |
| sis and I with our babies |
Then we met my Enterprise work friends for dinner!
.JPG) |
| RJ meeting baby Gio |
.JPG) |
| with Rhonda and Jess |
.JPG) |
| RJ and Isla |
As you can see RJ met so many friends and family this week; it was wonderful! Even a lot of family and some friends that weren't pictured....we were BUSY BUSY!
We are exhausted and fighting a bit of a cold from the travel but we had a fun time and love you all! Cannot wait to see you all again soon!