Tuesday, August 27, 2013

30th Birthday Weekend!

I had a very special weekend with friends celebrating my 30th birthday! Lesley and Laura flew in from Boston and Huntington Beach CA to visit us, meet RJ and celebrate friendship! It was such a fun weekend with two girls I love dearly and I am so thankful they came in town!! We packed as much as we could in to a short time and had a ball. Dave was on baby duty Saturday while I had girl time and though I missed my baby boy, I had a crazy good time with my girlfriends making birthday memories!

picking my girls up at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!


baby fix starts now-looks like a natural!

18 years of friendship-new baby-too much fun

reunited! PARTY TIME!

Lesley, Me, Laura

"re doing" an old photo pose from Middle School Days- We are too cool.

Emily, Lesley, Laura

Part of our Brew Cycle group-

The entire Brew Cycle Group! LOVE THESE WOMEN!

Cheers!




Partying- Notice the "Birthday Girl" Name Tag! "HEEEEYYYY!!"

Mary, Jennifer, Kristin, Emily

Rachel, Lindsay, Jenny!

Raechel, Julie, Kelly

NEIGHBORS! FRIENDS! Lindsay, Me, Jen

the group!
 
What a FUN TIME!
 

Onward to dancing!!! We danced so much I have blisters on my feet!

Brunch the next day at Jefe with Katrina and the baby!

Mommy duty back on!

Ready to tour more of the city! From NW 23rd to sites around the city, I showed them as much as I could!!



Mom, seriously?? ANOTHER picture!? Ready to go for the day....

site seeing!





Katrina and RJ
 
Laura left earlier than Lesley- I got to show Lesley wine country which was great! She took pictures of that!  I will share those when I get them.
 
 
This was a weekend I will never forget! Thank you to my dear friends who helped make these memories with me! I had such a great time!