Mary Ann, my Mom, and best friend Katie came to town on Thursday and left yesterday for what was a beautiful weekend. We celebrated baby RJ at my baby shower, went to the Tulip Festival, out to eat, to Katrina's 4th grade choir concert, and to Miles soccer game! We shopped and talked and had a ball! I am so thankful and have a happy, full heart after a weekend filled of love and supportive women. I have dear friends and amazing family and I could not be happier to share the life of RJ with those people! I am ready for him when he is ready to meet Mommy and Daddy!
Katrina and Miles loved seeing Katie and Gran at the choir performance!
 |
| 4th Grade Choir Concert |
 |
| Katrina did an amazing job on her solo!!! Her with Katie and Gran |
 |
| Katie and I went on a walk every day! The weather was perfect! |
Brunch and Tulips!
 |
| Mom and I on Friday at Brunch |
 |
| so fun...and yummy! |
 |
| Katie and I at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival |
 |
| Love him...sweet Daddy |
 |
| 32 weeks pregnant! |
 |
| it was a gorgeous and perfect day |
Mom, Katie and Gran loved seeing all the neighborhood kids play and hang out...we got a visit from the snow cone truck!
 |
| Miles and his buddy |
The Baby Shower on Saturday was so perfect and we had wonderful weather! I am blessed for sure.
 |
| 32 weeks |
 |
| Katrina is so excited to meet her brother - she is already the best big sister! |
 |
| Julie, Raechel, Tonya |
 |
| Erika, Jenny, Mary |
 |
| Brook and Julie! |
 |
| Go Cards |
The Baby Shower was a Story Book Theme and was adorable. The food went along with the books around the house, the flowers were beautiful and the decorations adorable. We had a great time and RJ is spoiled already!
 |
| everyone helped to make RJ's first alphabet book! |
 |
| working on the book |
 |
| Jenn and Lindsay - dear friends and hostess |
 |
| greatest women on earth! |
 |
| Mary Ann, Mom and I |
 |
| Mom and I |
 |
| a beautiful hand made blanket for our little guy |
 |
| The Baker Family of 5! Miles said that night "I am so excited for our family." I am too buddy! |
 |
| we got so much stuff! We are ready for him! |
 |
FINAL PRODUCT OF ALPHABET BOOK!
|
We enjoyed Sunday morning EARLY soccer before we all headed to church! Miles team lost 2-1 but it was a great game!
 |
| lets go #10 |
 |
| Katie and I - love this girl |
On Monday Mary Ann left in the morning...Katie and Mom had most the day to hang out so we headed to NW 23rd for lunch and shopping...we had a great time!
 |
| Katie and Mom- Laugh Laugh Laugh....all we did was laugh! |
What a great time. Sad to see them go but they will be back in a couple months to meet the little man! YAY!