Sunday, December 9, 2012

a girlie kind of weekend

On Saturday, some of my dear Oregon friends and I loaded up and headed to Hood River for some fun! My friend Tonya turned 40 and we thought that was reason enough for a girls day away to celebrate! We shopped, walked, talked and had lunch! We had a great time. The girls spent the night in Hood River but I headed home to my peeps. It was a nice time with them as always!
 
The tree at Church is gorgeous. Had to get a picture of the kids today next to the tree....

 
Tomorrow I attend the Adopt A Family Donation Party with my girlfriends. The kids, Dave and I picked out two cute outfits for a family in need (we bought for the young girls in the family). I am excited to deliver our gifts along with the rest of the gifts from my friends for this special family. Christmas is a time of giving and I think it was a good experience for the kids to help pick out gifts for children they don't even know; children in need.

Gifts for our Adopt A Family