Saturday, November 10, 2012

a new baby and some football!

WELCOME BABY BROOK HACHMEISTER!!!
 
Brook Marie Hachmeister was born on November 8th weighing in at 7lbs 5 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. We met her yesterday and all had a chance to hold her. I fell in love and Katrina especially cannot wait to be a big sister..I don't think Miles knows what to think, but I could tell he thought she was pretty cool! She is so tiny and precious and most importantly healthy! The Hachmeisters are dear friends of ours and our next door neighbors and we could not be more happy for them! Jenn (Momma) and the baby are doing awesome!
welcome baby Brook!


I AM IN LOVE!

She is so tiny and precious


Katrina is going to be a perfect and wonderful big sister and baby sitter!


my Friend Raechel having her turn to hold the baby!

 
I didn't get a picture of Dave holding her but he had his turn too and that was fun to watch!
 
 
Dave, the kids and I went to the Tualatin High Football game last night for some fun in the cold to watch them win a playoff game! Miles ran around with all his middle school buddies (growing up and too cool for school) and we kept warm in the bleachers with the Atkinsons! We had a fun night!

Neighbor and friend, Kelly and I keeping warm!

Ryan and Katrina