Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rau / Mueth Wedding!~ Trip back to STL!

Our trip to St. Louis could not have been more perfect and fun! We had the best time catching up with friends, family and most importantly watching my best friend get married! Katie and I have been friends since 6th grade and I just adore her. She was a stunning bride and the day went off without a hitch! Congratulations to Katie and Tom Mueth!
 
 
THURSDAY: Verweyst Family Dinner!
My brother Andrew,  Sister Ashley and I


Miles loves Uncle Andrew!

Was so great to see Kendra and Max as well...they joined our family dinner and it was great catching up!

 
FRIDAY: Rehearsal Dinner Day!


Megan, Lara, Katie and myself...the girl side to the wedding party! A fun crew!

The Bride and Groom the night of rehearsal dinner

so creative...the bridesmaids gifts were in this brown bag...Katies Favorite Things!

The Bridal Party

Dave, Katrina and Miles enjoying s'mores by the camp fire after rehearsal dinner

 
SATURDAY: Wedding Day!

A fun trip to get coffee!

Time to get hair and makeup done!

her gift from Tom...a beautiful bag, wallet and letter.


Bride and her Mother Sharon during lunch before pictures
 
 
While the bride and bridal party got ready and did pictures before the wedding, the kids went to the City Museum with Dave and my cousin Chris who they adore! They had such a great time!
 
 
 
AHHHH!

swinging on ropes at the City Museum




Katrina, Miles and Cousin Chris!

City Museum Fun!

Ted Drewes- A must have stop in STL
 
While the kids were with Dave and Chris , it was picture time for Bridal Party!
 I can't wait to see the professional pics but here are a few we snapped!
 
The bridal party girls!

the stunning bride!

Katie and I


 
The Wedding

The Coffman House in STL. Katrina and Miles before the wedding. Katrina's dress was so cute and said "LOVE" all over it...Very appropriate for a wedding!
 
 

Dave and I at the reception

Katrina and I


Here comes the bride!



Mr. and Mrs. Tom Mueth!

Guest Book!
 
The Cake


 

Mom and Dad have known Katie and her family as long as I have. It was great seeing them at the wedding!
 
The Bride, Mom and Dad and myself

Dad and I

Mom and I

Grandpa Rick (DAD) and Miles!

SUNDAY: More Family Time...Loved seeing my nephews!
 
 
Brogen and Amsden

Finley stealing the show!

LOVE!

Awe, little man with scratches! Tough guy!


 




 
MONDAY: Last Day in St. Louis...We took advantage and had breakfast and shopped in Kirkwood where I spent a lot of time growing up!



 
 
What a BLAST!!!!!!! See you soon St. Louis!