My 28th year, though FILLED with joy and many things to be incredibly thankful for....also included it's challenges. Dave and I continue to keep the Faith in our Baby Baker as we have had continual challenges in "keeping a baby" ....many of our "baby's" have wings.... We remain HOPEFUL....We also remain blessed and thankful for each other, Miles and Katrina...
I AM A LUCKY GIRL...
Today marks the beginning to the end of my 20's! Being that my husband is 39 and I am 29 - we are both facing BIG birthdays next year...BUT ...I WILL ALWAYS BE 10 YEARS YOUNGER! 40 is MUCH greater than 30....BRING IT ON! HAHA!
My heart is VERY warm as I write this. The amount of love I have received today fills me with joy. For those of you who sent cards, emails, facebook messages, voicemails, park picnic, gifts, family time; I am blessed! To know you and to be in ALL of your company makes me SMILE!
Today I had many highlights. Pancakes and Eggs for Breakfast with the kids and their sleepover buddies. A talk with my best friend in STL. A talk with my Mom. The park time picnic and fun with my girlfriends (who have become like family to me) and their kids. Receiving beautiful gifts from them. Getting Katrina ready for a Tea Party with Stella. Running 3.5 miles. Getting both kids ready for Soccer Practice. A SKYPE session with my Twin Sister who also celebrates the last year of her 20's while taking care of three boys under 2.5....(they got in the bathtub while IN THEIR CLOTHES ...all during our "birthday talk" smiles )... A glass of wine with dear friends. A delicious dinner with my family and the MOST sentimental gifts .....
My heart is SO SO Warm.
 |
| Thank you Erika. This meaningful Butterfly hangs in our home. |
 |
| My fortune at one of my Birthday lunches with Erika......CRAZY! |
 |
| YUM...Happy Birthday to me! |
 |
| self portrait at 29 years old |
 |
| Picnic Lunch with WONDERFUL women/friends/family |
 |
| my husband is the bestest |
 |
| delicious wine...beautiful flowers and wonderful gifts |
 |
| my favorite dudee! |
 |
| love this girl and my new coffee mug! |
 |
Dave painted this new coffee mug for me!! ( HR(B)utterfly)
|
Cheers to 29 years of a very fulfilled and lovely life. Thanks to my Mom and Dad...
More thanks to my TWIN (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!) sister and brother...
Most Importantly...
My husband, kids and dog who keep me full of happiness, strength and faith everyday! XOXO!