Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Talent Show 2012

Today was a big day for Katrina. Katrina and her friend Katie (on ukulele) sang Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" at the school talent show in front of the entire school, staff, teachers, peers and parents! When I met Katrina at 4 years old I would have never imagined that shy little girl on stage singing in front of that many people. I suppose we can thank Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber! HAHA! We are so proud of her courage and could not be happier for her and friend! Great Job Girls! Click the Link Below to view the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dLuhZKKDOc


ready for the talent show day!! Before School.

some of our neighbors came to show their support! Nick played piano so Scott was there to support him with his Mom and Mother in law!

Katie and Katrina before the show!



great job today Nick!- piano

Katy Perry dance- Katrina loved this one


great tap act! Abby Borg

Elise Popma and friend! FABULOUS JOB!

after the show...proud of herself!