Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oregon Spring

Rain then a little sun....Rain again and a little sun....RAIN RAIN RAIN and a little sun! We are looking forward to Summer where the days are warmer and brighter but over Spring Break we had a couple nice moments in weather! Signs of Spring and Summer are all around us and we are thankful for that!
Saturday part of the afternoon looked like this!!! We enjoyed it!

Signs of Spring blooming in our back yard

more blooms

hydrangea blooms....these bushes get huge and beautiful...will share more pics of my favorite bushes in our back yard when in full bloom!

trees even in bloom! love the blue sky

the neighbors had a Spring cook out and we enjoyed Ribs! more signs of Spring!

I had to take a pic of this at my friends house...I loved it...we could all use a reminder!

signs that I need some SUN! ha!

My Favorite beautiful kids on Palm Sunday at Church! Easter is next week and that is a sure sign of Spring!

LOVING SPRING....FEELING GRATEFUL and BLESSED even when it's raining!