Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lights~ Camera~ Auction

Last night our community proved once again how wonderful they are at the Tualatin Elementary School Auction where $38,000 was raised for the school, their programs and its children. It was put together by a lot of awesome women. I volunteered on a few things but many of the parents spent months planning, organizing and working out donations. There were trips, art work, amazing baskets full of treats, wine, you name it, it was donated! Katrina and I helped decorate the venue yesterday where she was the only student who was there helping out! She felt special, had a lot of fun and was quite helpful. To say the night was a success is an understatement and the party was definitely a party! Dave and I had too much fun but it was worth it!
Go Tualatin!

The Theme was "Lights, Camera, Auction!!"

Katrina the helper!


The Auction begins....The auctioneer was fantastic and super fun!
The Pfeifers

The Bradys

The Hachmeisters

The Bakers

Annelle and Kelly!

The Kopoceks

what a crew!