Katrina and I were talking last night at dinner and we decided to set a wonderful goal for ourselves in honor of The Children's Cancer Association. The CCA is a wonderful organization that I have blogged about in the past. When we first moved to Oregon I was involved and volunteering a lot with them. After finding out about my first pregnancy, I volunteered less and less. With the part time job, kids events and a second miscarriage, the time with CCA has been non existent which saddens me. We found ourselves still talking about them and they (the kiddos going through chemo and fighting cancer) are still on our heart and mind. Katrina mentioned she wanted to earn money to donate to a good cause and we decided on CCA. I was on board in a second and in the next 10 weeks our goal is to earn $200 to donate to this incredible organization. Katrina cannot stop talking about it and is so excited to hand deliver the money she earned in support of all of the sick children with Cancer. Starting Monday we will be working each week on completing a job or goal with in the week! For example when it says run 4 miles that means you can run 1/2 a mile day if you want, as long as you complete the 4 miles with in the week! Or Read 240 minutes...that means in the week! Fun stuff!!!! On your mark, get set, GO!!! Earning money for CCA underway!
