Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baker Adventures & PaRtY TiMe!!!!

This weekend has been a blast!! Yesterday was a big day! The kids, Boggs, Dave and I went to Multnomah Falls and hiked to the top (about 2.2 Miles total)...We have been there a couple times but never with Dave and never did the entire hike until yesterday. It is such a beautiful place...so green, gorgeous views, and of course the water fall is amazing. We had a blast...the kids kept saying it was one of their favorite days EVER! ha! They will remember it for a long time. They were great, very adventurous, climbing over rocks, drinking water from the spring, and didn't complain about the UP HILL HIKE. They just took it all in and it was a great day!


the greatest kiddos

Multnomah Falls


My 3 favorite people

The Baker Family at a distance




amazing views

such a great day with my girl

growing up so fast!


Boggs LOVED the hike!


Mid Hike




MILES DON'T FALL!!!

KATRINA DON'T FALL!!!!!!


A day to remember for sure!


After Miles Soccer game (his team killed it winning 7-2) we headed out for our friend Jenny's 40th Birthday bash! It was a great time....Dave and I danced, talked with friends, drank and ate way too much and had a great time!
Dave and I...drink in hand.

Jenny is so creative with EVERYTHING in her home!!


I took pics of her decorations- her house looked amazing-she has done such a great job

Candy Bar




Jenny and I- Guy I don't know...just hopped in the picture!

KISS! :)


She had a DJ and we danced the night away

Such a great party!!

Gearing up for VEGAS NEXT WEEKEND!!!!