Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baker Family bikes complete!

Heather got a new bike!!

While Dave was working and the kids and I were at home after school, I always rode Dave's Bike. There were many times when I wished that I had a bike, so we could have a FAMILY bike ride together! Instead, I would ride Dave's bike and ride with the kids! Being a long holiday (Memorial Day) weekend, I thought we should take advantage of the nice weather, a long weekend, holiday sales and "GET HEATHER A BIKE!"

Done! ...It's a cute, old school, classic bike...and WE RODE in style!!!! Check it out!



Portland is BIKE CRAZY!

Hubs with wifey's new bike at  Check Out Line!!! HA!

The" LuLu Schwinn" Bike Classic!! PINK! (Katrina preferred blue but I went with GIRLY Pink Mama bike!)

We ride and ride and ride...STOP ...PARK...Lunch Break!

Katrina in helmet and I in front of (one of many) streams in Tualatin!



Daddy's self taken photo! Don't ride and snap photos at the same time Daddy!!!!

Can you see Miles?? He had to "skip rocks!"