Sunny!!! 60 degrees and LOVING IT! Today was a JEEP DAY!
Dave and I met at school today and had lunch with Katrina which was really fun....Dave communicating with the kids in Katrina's class (2nd grade) was funny to watch...
Trenton (in Katrina's class): Katrina, does your Dad work?
Katrina: Yes
Trenton: What does he do
Dave: I do professional Karate and Tae Kwon Do
oh lord help us...Dave and 2nd graders...Can you imagine when the kids are in High School what he may say to these kids....??
After lunch I volunteered in Miles class which is always entertaining....
I went home and got Boggs and back to school we went! We had the top off the Jeep and waited patiently for the kids to get out of school so we could head to the park!!
What a day! Here are some photos from today...We had Ella (Katrina's friend) join us. The Park was filled with Mom's, Kids and Dogs itching for Spring Weather.....Spring had Sprung!
| Boggs loving the sun... |
| looking for the kids to get out of school... |
| Smile for Spring!!!! |
| her bone |
| Park Time... |
| loving Ella |
| Miles with his soccer ball.... |