Funny Facts/Dates that are quite interesting...in no particular order...
- I interviewed with Enterprise Rent A Car in 2007 and Dave was my third and final interview for the job! Had I known he would eventually be my husband, Maybe I would have been a little, ok, a lot less nervous in that interview...because obviously, I had it in the bag (the job AND the man! HAHAH!!!)
- Dave grew up in Southern California (we will live there again some day..LOVE IT THERE).... One of my greatest friends growing up, Laura Davis, moved to Huntington Beach after college, SoCal area off of PCH and lives minutes from where Dave lived for years and years. I visited Newport, Laguna and Huntington Beach to visit my friend not having a clue I was blocks away from where my future husband had once lived... a little over a year later after meeting/dating Dave for a while, went back to those same spots! Such a fun trip...great to see where Dave grew up etc.
- Dave's sister Karie and my Dad share a birthday on June 1st...
- Our friend/part of our family/nanny at one time, Luciana and my brother Andrew share a birthday on October 7th....
- My sister, Ashley and I have a birthday on Aug 22nd and our niece (Dave's sister Karie's, daughter) Lucy was born on August 23rd.
- My sister got married on June 21st and Dave's Mom and Dad, Jay and Mary Ann got married June 22nd.
- Katrina and I share a middle name...Heather Rene and Katrina Renee.
- Dave's nic name in college was 26 after his favorite baseball players number 26, Wade Boggs. We married on June 26, 2010, got a dog, and Dave named her Boggs!!
- Dave attended his friend Jeff's wedding in 2000 at St. Clements Church in St. Louis, Mo.(keep in mind he lived in California at this time) less than a block away from the home I grew up in and where a lot of our family friends attended school/church...At that time, I was most concerned about the next party I was going to attend with my friends!!! Little did I know my future husband was right around the corner! HA!
- Dave moved to St. Louis in 2005 and lived 2 to 3 miles from where I grew up...his time in STL was fairly short. I swear he was moved to STL to find me!! :)
- Cheesy, but we were meant to be! haha!! I think it is funny what a small world it is and how paths cross and the rest is history!
Our family...how it was meant to be!!!
