Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Adventure at Seaside Beach Oregon..Heather, Miles, Katrina and Boggs Baker!

Today we went to Seaside Beach! We have been to Canon Beach three or four times so we thought we'd try Seaside. Dave had to work so the kids, Boggs and I hit the road!  I did not know that Seaside was the end of the Oregon Trail, so that was fun to see. Seaside is much more commercial and older than Canon. After today, I know that I prefer Canon Beach for a getaway but we had to try Seaside and had fun anyway...next time we'll hit Canon again though....!!! The kids and I had a blast, though cold and cloudy (most of the day) we still enjoyed the beach, Carni rides, lunch, shopping, ice cream and each other's company!!!

on the road to Seaside...1 hour and 20 minutes or so...

Miles and his favorite dog!

Ummm Snow??? Yes, it started snowing on the trip out...I was slightly bummed, confused and honestly wanted to turn around...but we dressed warm...so we continued!


The kids and I at the Beach! 53 degrees chilly!

ok ok Boggs...

Miles and Katrina

This was written in the sand....I said "oh gosh how sweet...Miles that is how you should ask your date to Prom! He chuckled..."

As I played fetch with Boggs, Miles wrote "I love HB (Heather Baker)" in the sand... I said, "oh how sweet!!!! Again, he chuckled!

LOVE HIM!

LOVE HER!

play time

Soccer dude

scenery always pretty in Oregon whichever way you look
Carni Ride time!

Bumper Cars!

Tilt A Wirl...This was hysterical to watch! You could hear them laughing so hard!!!


Back to beach for more sand castles...

Strike a pose...nice Miles

Seaside...if you can see, it says it's the end of the Oregon Trail...Pretty Cool...

Crab Shell

Boggs messing up Katrina's Castles...



Was SO busy on the beach and in the town...Spring Breakers..
The drive home....TREES! I cannot explain the trees here...they are unreal...you have to see for yourself...