Monday, December 6, 2010

On the Road Again!!

After Mexico and Panama last week, Dave is on his way to Texas and Ohio this week for work! In honor of all of his travels, I thought I would blog about our trek across the country this summer! What a crazy summer....Wedding in Florida, Honeymoon in St. Lucia and move to Oregon!!! The kids also had the great experience at Harry Potter World with their awesome Aunt Karie and Uncle Sean! To say the least, it was an eventful summer. After the wedding festivities, we loaded up the necessities and hit the road! Dave drove the rental truck and I drove the Jeep and we were off! We made it a five day trip so we could experience the beautiful parts of the country that we have never seen! Dave has traveled across the country a few times and still had never seen some of this. Please enjoy a few photos.
We are getting settled in Oregon and meeting a lot of new people which has been great. We are looking forward to getting in a neighborhood so we can really call Oregon "Home".

Getting ready to leave St. Louis! Bye Mason Knoll Road!


Snoozing...lots of sleep for the kids on the trip





Entertaining himself

Mt. Rushmore






Yellowstone National Park


We saw a grizzly!


Bison

Elk



so beautiful

Jackson Hole Wyoming is awesome! I can't wait to ski there soon!

We made it to Oregon!

Of Course Baker City was our first stop in Oregon

and more driving!