In the meantime, I stay busy with the kids, volunteer work and of course the washer, dryer and dishwasher never stop running. I enjoy blogging, reading, exercising, baking, cooking and taking the dog on walks. I still need more to do. There is still some down time (when a baby happens for us there will not be much down time). Which is where these ladies and gentlemen below come in.
I LOVE DAYTIME TELEVISION TALK SHOWS!!! I watch as I do things around the house and sometimes stop what I am doing all together to hear what these people or their guests are saying. I am more intrigued than most; I want to be them! I want their job! As a Communication Major in college I used to dream of this type of job knowing that Columbia Missouri was likely not the place that kind of career would happen. My friends used to say that I would be great at this kind of job or reporting the weather but they would have to take a Tylenol or Aspirin before turning on the TV because I am too much personality in the morning! I think a bit has changed since college because now the first thing I need when I wake is coffee. I am rambling.... The point is I should have pursued the ABC news station opportunity in Columbia MO. as an intern...instead decided to take a different class credit hours and for that I regret it!!! I wish I would have taken that chance as a way in to this business. I loved my COMM classes.... anyway...moral of the story, I love being a Mom and dream of more children of my own but I daydream of being a talk show anchor!! There, I said it! HAHA!
If the talk show anchor dream does not come true (never too late to start chasing a dream, but really Heather, a little unlikely!) then maybe I will own a boutique some day! (see how my mind works...I am a bit of a scatter brain) Cupcake boutiques are the new rave and are replacing wedding cakes and party cakes. People LOVE cupcakes...Also, as you all know, I love flowers. So maybe I'll be a flower shop owner or cupcakery owner and the kids can work with me....Growing up at a flower shop could be fun right?! Hey, a girl can dream!! Check out the people below, I spend a lot of time with them !!
![]() |
| hilarious |
![]() |
| witty, corky, fun! |
![]() |
| I will miss the Oprah show...I have watched her forever! |
![]() |
| they're awesome |
![]() |
| with my morning coffee... |
![]() |
| maybe a flower shop! |
![]() |
| future cupcake boutique! who's in with me?! |






