Monday, December 13, 2010

7 going on 17

Katrina reminds me of myself when I was 7 yrs old. I always wanted to be older than I was. I always wanted to be involved in the older girl talk and be around the adults. She is the same way. She impresses me with her maturity, manners and corky personality. She would make a great actress if she ever wants to be one! We had a great time at the Secret Santa Party last night! The girls adore her and how could they not?!! She says things that make you laugh and even sometimes cry! She is my favorite girl in the world and I am so happy to call her my step daughter.We have a great friendship and foundation for a really successful relationship and for that, I am proud!
Katrina and I at our place before the party...she was so excited

Katrina mada all the girls a fan...they loved them!!!

She is so ready to find out who her Secret Santa was!

Her Secret Santa was Emily!!!

Rapunzel Barbie! Yay!!!

Katrina pulled Mary's name and could not wait to give her the gift!

Mary loved what Katrina picked out

Emily and I